Native SQL Data Base
Awards and Affiliates
- iSeries(AS 400)/System i/Power Systems Shopping Cart,
iShop is an iSeries (AS/400) host-based turnkey solution for
establishing an eCommerce presence as a pure iSeries shopping cart
application intended to indoctrinate companies to Web-based commerce
quickly and seamlessly without requiring programming.
iShop is simply a ready-built storefront (not a tool for creating one)
created to run on an IBM iSeries - System i - Power Systems, that provides pre-fabricated
designs, that allow visiting customers to review products, pricing and
allow them to order over the Internet through a basic browser.
Featuring high availability, iShop can serve customers 24/7, 365 days
a year. It transmits notification via e-mail to designated recipients
within the company with orders being automatically exported from iShop
to specified legacy business applications for processing.
- Userid based security, separate from OS/400 security. Passwords expire
automatically after an interval that is user definable.
- Keyword search the product database.
- Keyword search items that the user's account has previously ordered.
- Keyword search through the user's account's special order items.
- Full featured shopping cart.
- Browse items by product category.
- Browse account's order history.
- Browse account's current open orders.
- Review account's charges and payments.
- Change your userid's password.
- Master users control the access and passwords of all userids belonging
to their account.
- Change default payment options. iShop will process a credit card over
the web using iTransact.com, or will import credit card information into
A+. Will also import instructions to charge the user's account.
- Send a message to cancel an order.
Sample Screen Shots:
1.800.858.5544 or 1.949.709.5838
Send us an email
White Papers/Case Studies
Essential Guide to IBM i Modernization
Explains why companies should consider modernizing their application's database
Make Paperwork Smarter
Boost Profitability through Document Process Automation
The Fundamentals of Document Automation for Cost Control
XML Advantages and Disadvantages
Cost Benefits of Document Management
inFORM Provides Alltrade with Tools for Data Management:
TMA Implements Intelligent Native i Doc Routing
Valent USA Goes Paperless
Going Paperless Can Save Money Now
inFORM Decisions Launches iDocs SmartRouter
Spool File Distribution Gets Smarter with New inFORM Tool
7:00am - 5:00pm PST
Pledge to Our Customers
- Maintain clear focus on Document/ Banking Automation
- Value our long-term customer relationships (many 10+ years)
- Provide caring service to all
- Follow primary development principles: ease of use, openness with other applications
- Remain IBM Server-Proven
- Continuously improve on our 14 years of customer service in Americas/Europe