Native SQL Data Base
Awards and Affiliates
-Seamless facsimile capability
iFax is a Power Systems, iSeries, System i native fax solution that works standalone or integrates with inFORM's iDocs or other third party document solutions to provide seamless facsimile capability direct from a user's desktop.Solution Description:
iFax saves time and money with the ability to transmit or receive faxes for business forms, reports and checks, eliminating paper and the need for office workers to walk to standalone fax devices.
- A fully functioning, automated fax system that's simple to install, easy to use, powerful and inexpensive
- Save time and money by eliminating the need to walk to standalone fax devices to retrieve faxes
- Integration of iFax with inForm's SmartRouter capability saves additional time and money by increasing document distribution efficiency, improving payment cycles, and intelligently controlling document routing
- Native iSeries processing saves time, increases security, and provides more stable uptime versus PC based (secondary server) solutions for handling faxes
- Decreased costs associated with less paper-handling, document loading, storage, distribution, postage/shipping, labor and waste disposal
- Payback period is normally 6 to 12 months
- Integrates with all iSeries, System i and Power Server accounting/ERP solutions including JD Edwards, Mapics, Lawson, HTE, SAP, ORACLE, Computer Guidance, Optimum, Metalware, Pansophic, DCMS, PRMS, Infinium ...any software application that generates a spool or XML file output
- Integrates with third party document management solutions
- Supports Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and HIPAA compliance and security requirements.
- Dedicated support line and staff exists for all inFORM products
- Reduces/eliminates use of paper, reducing costs and pressure on forests
- User friendly menu’s and interface simplify product administration and setup
- Fax documents from your PC through the integrated HTTP Server, which allows any type of PC with a web browser, to create, send, and control faxes.
- Send, receive, display, print, and track Fax documents or images, using any standard Power System, System i, i5, iSeries, AS/400) without additional expensive hardware or software.
- Uses the standard integrated class 1 fax modems included with iSeries, System i machines, or simply purchase an inexpensive modem.
- Documents can be prepared and faxed from any desktop or application on your iSeries.
- iFax integrates with iDocs and SmartRouter so you can easily define even complex rules for how the System i should split out, process, regroup and distribute individual pages of a spool file.
- With iFax, users can fax spool files, source files, merged forms/reports/checks, images, or quick messages from any desktop using a Message Editor.
- Send faxes immediately, or schedule them for off-hours, consolidated with other faxes, or send to multiple destinations using easily maintained phone number lists or distribution lists
- Track faxes using a Fax Queue.
- Change fax parameters, such as the phone number, priority, or scheduled time; place a fax on hold or restart a fax
- Inbound faxes are quickly copied, routed, re-faxed, viewed, downloaded, or printed on any HP-compatible laser printer attached to the System i or to a PC.
- iFax, (running native on System i), is more powerful than PC-based fax systems, since faxes can be received in the background with no degradation of foreground performance (a common complaint about PC fax solutions).
- With iFax there is very little concern about uptime on a System i compared to a PC-based solution.
- Winner of numerous awards for System i product excellence, along with the rest of the iDocs suite.
- iFax contains numerous API's that easily integrate programs with your existing software.
- Takes only minutes to load onto your system. The external fax modem plugs directly into a System i communications port, and creates necessary communication objects in the library while the computer continues its regular duties.
- You can transmit faxes within several hours after initiating installation.
1.800.858.5544 or 1.949.709.5838
Send us an email
White Papers/Case Studies
Essential Guide to IBM i Modernization
Explains why companies should consider modernizing their application's database
Make Paperwork Smarter
Boost Profitability through Document Process Automation
The Fundamentals of Document Automation for Cost Control
XML Advantages and Disadvantages
Cost Benefits of Document Management
inFORM Provides Alltrade with Tools for Data Management:
TMA Implements Intelligent Native i Doc Routing
Valent USA Goes Paperless
Going Paperless Can Save Money Now
inFORM Decisions Launches iDocs SmartRouter
Spool File Distribution Gets Smarter with New inFORM Tool
7:00am - 5:00pm PST
Pledge to Our Customers
- Maintain clear focus on Document/ Banking Automation
- Value our long-term customer relationships (many 10+ years)
- Provide caring service to all
- Follow primary development principles: ease of use, openness with other applications
- Remain IBM Server-Proven
- Continuously improve on our 14 years of customer service in Americas/Europe